Claridyne offers project services, provided through our industry practices teams for customers that want help. Claridyne services are provided by subject-matter expert (SME), project managers (PM), developers, and other specialists who collaborate with customers to define and achieve their goals.
Claridyne’s approach to project execution is to support customer’s vision and we provide methodologies that are:
- Faster to implement
- More Cost-Effective
- Easier to learn to use
Claridyne has mastered Project Execution Strategy and strictly follows the steps given below:
- Requirement Analysis & Prototyping – In this phase, the stakeholders of this project identify the finer details of the requirements and prepare a document that identifies scope of the work for the project, performance expectations and constraints. The development team shall build certain user interactive prototypes for better understanding of certain features. We feel not all parts of the applications needs prototyping.
- Project Planning, Milestone & Deliverables definition phase – In this phase, the Project Management apprises the stakeholders of the expectations from the Development team. The Project Manager defines the activity sheet, defines the work breakdown structure, and identifies the resource for every activity, timelines, testing approach, while the stakeholders start identifying the user acceptance criterion. The Project manager documents the build and release cycles.
- Environment definition – The Development team defines the technical environment under which the proposed system works and identifies the infrastructure setup needed for the production environment. The Architecting team defines the servers, the configuration and any virtualization to be adopted to control the capital expenditure.
- Methodology & Project Management approach – The stakeholders will be apprised of the Project Management methodology to be adopted by the development, and defines the SLA for every activity that involves the stakeholders. This is a critical phase as it identifies the turnaround time for a time critical project of this nature.
- Design phase – The Architecting and Design team produces a high level and low design documents as part of the development life cycle. It includes the overall approach of the construction phase and provides prototypes for certain critical sections of the application.
- Construction and testing phase – In this phase, the work breakdown structure identified during the planning will be developed. This phase is a critical phase, and Project Manager ensures all queries pertaining to show stoppers are answered by the stakeholders. The unit testing is performed by the developers, while system testing and integration testing will be done by the testing team.
- User Acceptance phase – In this phase, the Project Manager deploys the application in a QA environment for stakeholders to test the application. In this phase, the stakeholders will test for all positive and negative test scenarios, with an intention to break the system. This is critical as beyond this the end-users will start using the system in all possible ways.
- End-user training on the product – This is post sign-off from the stakeholders. Claridyne provides a three (3) days on-site training program for the user community. There will be separate sections of the training that addresses the Administration needs.
- Warranty period – This is post end-user training period where the stakeholders will evaluate the program for 60 (Sixty) days in the production environment. All issues and show stoppers will be addressed by the Development team free of cost during this period. Post the 60 days warranty period, client should enter into an Annual Maintenance contract with Claridyne.